Charlotte Mason Weekend Retreats

Have you ever hoped there would be an moment or more when you could have a full submersion into Charlotte Mason's work for a good amount of time to truly absorb the ins and outs of her work? Well, a number of women have felt the same way and thus have created Charlotte Mason weekend submersion retreats. (similar to the teaching schools Charlotte Mason established) I have followed retreats such as these and have found that most are located on the east coast. But now there has been a group created for the Rocky Mountain region in Colorado Springs. 


http://cmeretreat.weebly.com/

The retreat has sadly already passed, as it was in February, but you can sign up for updates and stay posted for what is coming for next year. How wonderful! (Also I have contacted the organizers of this event to see if I can get copies of the retreat talks, and if I do I will post the links here on the blog.) 

Thank you to Larae for sharing this information with me to pass on to everyone. 

Enjoy this Blessed Sunday!


Comments